Saturday, September 24, 2011

Hairstyle Woes



So, this is a picture I drew once of the different hairstyles I had growing up...except the one that says "Dinosaur Skills" underneath it. That was drawn by my 5-year old who thought it would be pretty funny to give me yet another horrible hairstyle! :) I'll talk about each of these hairstyles, and probably some more as times goes by. I will also willingly post actual pictures of how my hair really looked. Oh! And you may notice that I have one big nostril and one slightly smaller nostril in each drawing. That was done on purpose, because yet another of my physical flaws that drove me crazy as a teenager (and that I like to point out to people and laugh about now) is that my right nostril is bigger than my left nostril! Hey, at least you don't have that problem, right?! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment